Friday 24 December 2010

A Midwife with Antlers, playing Jingle Bells, eight years ago!!

Yes at 2am tomorrow, Christmas Day, I gave birth to our lovely daughter  Rebecca. She was the first baby born in James Paget Hospital Gorleston that Christmas and the nursing staff were very lovely - having your baby delivered by a midwife wearing antlers and jingle bells playing was certainly novel.

As was my husband's quote for the local paper which stated" We were happy Rebecca had arrived safely, but she made a bit of a mess of Christmas Day" - heavens forbid!!

So tomorrow will be filled with Merry Christmas wishes and Happy Birthday's and far too much eating, drinkingand being merry.

Have a lovely time everyone and I look forward to sharing my Secret Santa present with you all.

Linda x

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you with your thoughts :-)