Thursday 1 April 2010

CoLoUr SwAp LoVeLiEs

Thank you to JoJo Designs http://www.jojodesigns-jo.blogspot.com/ for my lovely Colour Swap parcel It came to work and was a lovely surprise as I was expecting my husband's coals for his BBQ he had ordered!!

My colour was purple and what a delightful lot of handmade items I received!


The cushion my favourite item ! A lovely little make up bag and soap...



An Easter chicken (a favourite with the children), tissue holder and shopping bag.

Thank you very much Jo  :-)

Jo's colour was green. I decorated a cushion using Poppy Treffry Free style embroidery
( much harder than it looked!!), and Easter bunny heart,chocolate, smellies and ribbon.



HaPpY EaStEr to you all!!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely swaps! The Easter decorations are so beautiful, wish I had got my self organised and done some Easter titivation's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we have no Easter decorations- as yet! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun swap, wasn't it.
    Like your Easter Tree!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you with your thoughts :-)