Wednesday 16 February 2011

ShArE ThE BlOgGy LOVE :-)

Wow!!! THANK YOU CLOBELLE!!! I received my lovely Valentine's swap
 from Chloe from Clobelle blog - make sure you visit her!


 A lovely coloured jelly roll, A knitted bobbly scarf, Thorntons chocolates, a little heart tape measure.....

..



A Love Toast Stamp, A fab red hanging heart, a strawberry pack bag, hot water bottle cover.........


Not forgetting a sweet purple heart dish and some "Flirty" wool. Aren't I the lucky one !


On not such a good point, my parcel sent 1st class post on the 4th February
 has still not arrived with Chloe :-( 

ThAnK YoU Again x

I also thought I would share with you my latest felt picture
 - this one is for me this time! Apologies for the flash!


I  hope to catch up with you all again soon.

Linda x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts in your swap parcel!

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely lot of swap gifts you received, it's a real pain when a parcel goes missing isn't it!!! you never know though it may still turn up

    your felt picture is absolutely gorgeous did it take a long time to complete???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pressies you received. I hope the missing parcel turns up - its something I dread everytime I take part in a swap.

    Lovely the felt picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a giveway parcel disappear before Christmas. It never showed up but finger crossed for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your felting is amazing. Love your latest piece.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you with your thoughts :-)